Welcome to the website Metaphysics Research. This site provides information about the scientific research that is being conducted to explore and assess parapsychology and metaphysical concepts. Parapsychology is a discipline that seeks to investigate the conditions and events that are experienced with senses that go beyond ‘normal’ seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling and tasting. Metaphysics is a branch of philosophy that explains the fundamental nature of being. People interested in this topic have questions about the properties of “space”, “time”, “cause and effect” and have an overall interest in understanding the“ purpose for mankind’s existence.
Since 2009 Metaphysics research has been exploring topics related to consciousness studies to answer questions about who we are and where we are going. In conducting research with mental mediums, we found that to understand consciousness, we needed to explore the big picture which included studies in the following areas:
- Mental Mediumship
- Physical Mediumship
- Out of Body Experiences (including Near Death Experiences and Astral Travel)
- Energy Healing
- Past life regressions
- Instrumental transcommunications (including electric voice phenomena)
We explore important questions including:
1. Is there evidence that we survive death (survival of consciousness)?
2. What do we know about what happens in the afterlife?
3. How do discarnates (beings without a physical body) interact and guide us on the physical plane?
4. How can we interact with the spiritual world to bring greater understanding, peace and healing?
If you are interested in these topics, you can connect with us in the following ways:
If you would like Donna Smith-Moncrieffe to speak at your event, contact us at email@example.com
Medium 7: Evidence of the Afterlife and Predictions (2013)
Medium9: The Transformational Powers of Spiritual Energy (2015)
4. Radio show: On The Frontiers of a New Science
Join us every two weeks as Donna Smith-Moncrieffe collaborates with experts around the world to explore topics of consciousness and journey to the new frontiers of science. Like us on our new radio program’s Facebook page!